All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA simple but challenging children's activity puzzle book with 10 puzzles that helps to develop good hand-eye co-ordination and the ability to recognise and match corresponding lines, shapes and features. Don't insult your children by giving them easy activity puzzle books. Children want and need to be challenged. Challenges build character. Using a pair of scissors is one of the best ways of developing good hand-eye co-ordination and dexterity.
- Author(s)Oliver T Spedding
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.