Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains a systematic description of the theologies of Colin E. Gunton (1941-2003) and Oswald Bayer (b. 1939). Their use of the doctrine of creation in systematic theology has remarkable consequences for late-modern theological ethics. This book explores those consequences from the example of the theological doctrine of marriage. The author also contributes to the ecumenical debate by building on the Neo-Calvinist theological heritage.
- Author BiographyHans Schaeffer, Reformed Church of Wageningen, The Netherlands.
- Author(s)Hans Schaeffer
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication19/05/2006
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleTheologische Bibliothek Topelmann
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 137
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight777 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.