Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're ready to learn all about making your own adventure games, CREATING ADVENTURE GAMES FOR TEENS is ready to show you how--and prior programming skills are required! After being introduced to the history and principles of adventure game creation, learning what makes a good game, you'll immediately put your new kwledge into practice by making adventure games for the PC and web platforms. Using the latest version of Multimedia Fusion, the user-friendly drag-and-drop game and application creation program, CREATING ADVENTURE GAMES FOR TEENS will also teach you how to make text and graphic adventures, point and click graphic adventures games and the hugely popular hidden object adventure games--whether you're an experienced programmer or are just getting started this book will teach you all you need to kw about adventure games. The book also includes instructions on how to make your own editors so you can quickly program your own your own games. With this book's easy, step-by-step instructions, you'll be on your way to creating great adventure games in time.
- Author BiographyJason Darby is a game designer for one of Europe's leading game developers and publishers, working on a leading AAA game title for the PS3 and Xbox platforms. Jason is the author of a number of game-creation books, including Make Amazing Games in Minutes; Power User's Guide to Windows Development; Awesome Game Creation, Third Edition; Game Creation for Teens; Going to War: Creating Computer War Games; Picture Yourself Creating Video Games; and Wizards and Warriors: Massively Multiplayer Online Game Creation, all published by Cengage Learning. Jason has also had a number of articles published in the UK press, including in Retro Gamer and PC Format, both leading magazines in their field.
- Author(s)Jason Darby
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication19/11/2012
- SubjectComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight726 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.