All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe 2013 merger of American Airlines and US Airways marked a major step in the consolidation of the U.S. airline industry. A young management team that began plotting mergers a decade earlier designed a brilliant strategy to seize an industry prize. In doing so, it enlisted the help of unions who engineered one of the labor movement's biggest corporate victories. The airlines' histories and the inside story of the takeover is told by two veteran airline reporters.
- Author BiographyTed Reed is a transportation reporter for TheStreet.com. He was formerly a Miami Herald business reporter. He lives in Charlotte, North Carolina. Communications consultant Dan Reed has covered American Airlines for The Fort Worth Star-Telegram and USA Today. He lives in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Author(s)Dan Reed,Ted Reed
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- SubjectTransport Industries
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.