All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis powerful book of 200 thought-provoking questions will take you on a powerful journey through your life and bring you to a greater appreciation of who you are, where you have been and where you are headed. In addition to the insightful self-reflection this book offers, Creating Authenticity can be used to stimulate authentic and meaningful conversation with the people who matter the most to you
- Author(s)Greg Giesen
- PublisherGreg Giesen & Associates, Inc.
- Date of Publication11/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreg Giesen & Associates, Inc.
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.