All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionCreating Business Agility: How Convergence of Cloud, Social, Mobile, Video, and Big Data Enables Competitive Advantage provides a game plan for integrating techlogy to build a smarter, more customer-centric business. Using a series of case studies as examples throughout, the book describes the agility that comes from collaborative commerce, and provides key decision makers the implementation roadmap they need to build a successful business ecosystem. The focus is on Business Agility Readiness in terms of the five major changes affecting the information techlogy landscape, and how data-driven delivery platforms and decision-making processes are being reinvented using digital relationships with a social business model as the consumer world of techlogy drives invation and collaboration. Cloud computing, social media, next-gen mobility, streaming video, and big data with predictive analytics are major forces w for a competitive advantage, and Creating Business Agility provides leaders with a roadmap for readiness. Business leaders tasked with invation and strategy will find that Creating Business Agility provides important insight from an informed perspective.
- Author BiographyRODNEY HEISTERBERG, PD, is a professor in the School of Business and Management at Notre Dame de Namur University and Managing Partner at Rod Heisterberg Associates. Heisterberg served as the co-chair of the joint government-industry group that authored the first U.S. standard for providing content management applications through Software-as-a-Service. ALAKH VERMAM is Director of Product Development (Platform Technology Solutions) at Oracle. He is also adjunct faculty and advisor at the University of California, Berkeley, and University of California, Santa Cruz, and imparts thought leadership on these converging technologies.
- Author(s)Alakh Verma,Rodney Heisterberg
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/10/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight598 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.