All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe goal of this book is to help those people whose lives are impacted by community association living -- owners, residents, board members, volunteers, management staff and the business partners that service them -- have a clearer understanding of the dynamics about how to create a community in the truest sense of the word: A collection of diverse individuals that are engaged with each other, informed about community issues and actively work together in order to accomplish goals that will make the community stronger and each of their individual lives better. Creating Community contains simple, yet profound, management strategies that board members, volunteers and management can utilize to attract the energy of change needed in order to bring people together towards the pursuit of common goals and objectives. In short, it is about the art of empowerment in community association living.
- Author(s)Michael Robert Pierson
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight296 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.