All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionAsking parishioners for money is very different from creating congregations of generous people. In this provocative book, stewardship consultant Michael Durall argues convincingly that annual pledge drives inadvertently perpetuate low-level and same-level giving in congregations. Written with the voice of experience, this book will help clergy and lay leaders initiate and sustain effective stewardship programs. Durall believes that asking for money eventually becomes routine, even tedious-but creating a congregation of generous people becomes ever more meaningful with passing time.
- Author BiographyMichael Durall is principal of the Common Wealth Consulting Group in Belmont, Massachusetts. He is also publisher of the quarterly newsletter Charitable Giving, on the subject of religious philanthropy. His consulting firm assists secular and religious organizations in establishing and sustaining effective stewardship programs.
- Author(s)Michael Durall
- PublisherAlban Institute, Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleMoney, Faith and Lifestyle
- Place of PublicationBethesda, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlban Institute, Inc
- Weight186 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.