All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreating Deviance is a basic text introducing deviance from an interactionist perspective, placing the study of deviant behavior within the broader terrain of cultural meaning. By examining the persistence of gender inequality, the formation of youth subcultures, and other issues Dotter provides a valuable resource for the study of deviance and crime and for introductory courses in sociology on deviance and social control.
- Author BiographyDaniel Dotter is Professor of Criminal Justice at Grambling State University, Louisiana. He received his Ph.D. from Virginia Polytechnic Institute, and does research in social deviance, youth subculture, and mass media and crime.
- Author(s)Daniel L. Dotter
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/01/2004
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Weight553 g
- Width174 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.