Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionA fast-paced tutorial that guides you through everything you need to kw about dynamic UI design for Android devices.This book is for developers with a basic understanding of Android programming who would like to improve the appearance and usability of their applications. Whether you're looking to create a more interactive user experience, create more dynamically adaptive UIs, provide better support for tablets and smartphones in a single app, reduce the complexity of managing your app UIs, or you are just trying to expand your UI design philosophy, then this book is for you.
- Author BiographyJim Wilson is president of JW Hedgehog, Inc., a consulting firm specializing in solutions for the Android, iOS, and Microsoft platforms. Jim has nearly 30 years of software engineering experience with the past 13 years heavily focused on creating mobile device and location-based solutions. After nearly a decade as a Microsoft Device Application Development MVP, Jim now focuses on developing Android and iOS device applications. Jim's passion is teaching and mentoring software developers. He is a regular contributor of Android-related training materials to Pluralsight (http://training.jwhh.com), a leading provider of online developer training. Jim has authored over 30 articles on device application development and has developed mobility and smart client curriculums for several organizations. You can find Jim speaking at a variety of industry conferences including AnDevCon, Microsoft Professional Developers Conference, Tech Ed, VS Live, Mobile and Embedded Developers Conference, and many others.Jim and his wife, along with several cats, live in Celebration, Florida (just 3 miles from Walt Disney World). Check out Jim's blog (http://blog.jwhh.com) where he talks about a variety of mobile software development issues as well as the fun of life just 3 miles from the House of Mouse . You can reach Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Jim Wilson
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight224 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.