All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreating Good Work is a practical guide book, that recounts the stories of some of the most successful social entrepreneurial programs operating today, with real life examples of and how they overcame both physical and societal barriers to create a lasting impact on the world they encounter.
- Author BiographyRON SCHULTZ is the founder and Executive Director of the microfinance/micro-enterprise lending program, Entrepreneurs4Change, the Social Enterprise Zone, and Lending4Change, providing entrepreneurial education as well as a neighbor-to-neighbor lending program for social businesses. He is the author of over twenty books, including Adjacent Opportunities - Sparking Emergent Social Action, Unconventional Wisdom, and Open Boundaries: Creating Business Innovation through Complexity.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note10 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight517 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRon Schultz
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.