Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible, reader-friendly resource provides important information and helpful strategies for preschool & kindergarten teachers in inclusive environments who have little or training in special education and assisting students with special needs. A true introductory guide to inclusive early education, Creating Inclusive Learning Environments for Young Children explains relevant termilogy, illustrates how to create appropriate environments, covers building relationships among peers with and without disabilities, and explores how children with disabilities respond to stressful circumstances such as divorce or death. Additional chapters focus on working positively and productively with both families and colleagues who can offer help and support. Each chapter offers a glossary of terms and recommended books.
- Author BiographyClarissa A. Willis is the associate director of the Center of Excellence at East Tennessee State University and an associate professor of special education in the Department of Human Development and Learning. She is the author of Teaching Young Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and coauthor of Inclusive Literacy Lessons with Special Education Adaptations. Willis has over 30 years of experience working with children with special needs as a speech pathologist, early interventionist, teacher, and grant administrator. As a consultant, she has provided workshops and keynote addresses to schools and organizations across the country and abroad.
- Author(s)Clarissa Willis
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication18/09/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.