Creating Market Insight: How Firms Create Value from Market Understanding by Paul Raspin, Brian Smith (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.85Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrian Smith and Paul Raspin demonstrate a thorough and pragmatic approach to creating and applying sound market insight. Using numerous practical examples, learning points and provocative takeaways, they build on established strategic marketing principles to give you actionable kwledge you can apply your business to create lasting market advantage. Beverley Dipper, Market Insight Manager, Microsoft UK Ltd I have hesitation in saying buy this book. It will find a front and centre position in your bookshelf, with plenty of post-its marking pages that you will return to again and again. Mark Irvine, Strategy Manager, De Beers Diamond Trading Company A readable and well-founded description of how to generate actionable customer insight and follow it through with passionate and consistent execution Dag Larsson Global Brand Insight Director, AstraZeneca Creating Market Insight addresses the key strategic issue facing any company: How do we make sense of our market and find those precious nuggets of kwledge that lead to real competitive advantage? Creating Market Insight : Explains how firms tailor their market scanning behaviour to work well in the special conditions of their market Describes the process through which data is translated first into information, and then kwledge Differentiates routine market kwledge from true insight and details how firms turn insight into value Provides a detailed, step-by-step process that enables the reader to emulate the success of insightful firms Creating Market Insight is written for managers who need to need to create value in the real world.
- Author BiographyDr Brian D Smith is a researcher, author and advisor in the field of competitive strategy. Working at Open University, Europe's largest business school, he has published over 100 books, papers and articles in this field. he works internationally with many companies including Pfizer, Olympus and the Economist. Dr Paul Raspin specializes in working with executive and senior management teams to analyze business environments and develop effective business strategies. He is an active researcher and author in the field of strategic management. As a Director of Stratevolve, a niche strategy consultancy, he has consulted extensively in Europe and the US on developing competitive advantage.
- Author(s)Brian Smith,Paul Raspin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2008
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight624 g
- Width164 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.