All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers many ways to create moments of joy. No matter what the environment or situation is, this book will be a positive tool on a daily basis. This book breaks down the learning process into five sections. Within those five sections are smaller steps. At the end of each step is a place to journal thoughts, ideas, solutions and treasures. With this journal, many moments of joy will be created.
- Author BiographyJolene Brackey has shared her message of joy and inspiration with families and caregivers across North America for over twenty years. Now a sought after voice in the health care community, Brackey maintains an active speaking calendar that can be found at www.enhancedmoments.com. Passing on all she has learned from her travels and from her work with families and loved ones, her passion is to change the way people see people with Alzheimer's and dementia.
- Author(s)Jolene Brackey
- PublisherPurdue University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2007
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationWest Lafayette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurdue University Press
- Weight349 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.