All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaster the art of ribbon flowers! Nicholas Kniel and Timothy Wright teach their method of creating gorgeous ribbon flowers in this collection of illustrated, step-by-step lessons. With only a few yards of ribbon, you can make the perfect embellishment for any garment, home decor item, wedding party and more. *33 flowers provide a wide range of options for any craft or sewing project. *9 project ideas inspire you to create popular ribbon flower items, such as corsages, boutonnieres, French bulletin boards, bouquets and hair pins, or to design your very own creations. *10 techniques describe how to prepare ribbons for use and how to finish the final flower with clips, pins and stems.
- Author BiographyNicholas Kniel has a Bachelor's degree in fashion design from American College and has previously designed couture evening and wedding gowns. He opened the Nicholas Kniel-Fine Ribbon & Embellishments boutique in 2000. His designs can be viewed at http://nicholaskniel.com. Timothy Wright creates the written directions for all of Nicholas Kniel's flower projects and teaches many of the classes.
- Author(s)Nicholas Kniel,Timothy Wright
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.