Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe key to fast business success is NOT how much kwledge you or your team has or how great your product or service is. The key to fast business growth is speed of implementation! That's why, in this book, you'll learn: * The #1 secret for getting more done in less time (it's so easy a kid can do it...and my son does!) * How to STOP procrastinating...right w! (this strategy alone will change your life) * The trick to being productive, effective, and LAZY all at once * And, much more! This book is your solution. It is NOT a book about multitasking. It is NOT a book solely based on business either. Instead, this book is about creating openings, eliminating distractions and focusing on what is truly important - success as an entrepreneur...which includes work, family, and fun.
- Author BiographyWeston Lyon is the author of 14 books and a passionate professional speaker. Weston's entrepreneurial path has been a long one for only being 30 years young. He started his first business at age 20; and has since been involved in multiple businesses, ranging from skin care, to janitorial services, to gift incentive sales, to fitness coaching, to marketing and publishing. Today, Weston continues to have his hands in multiple businesses with the majority of his time spent writing and speaking to coaches and solo-entrepreneurs; as well as college students, when he gets the opportunity. Weston lives in Sewickley; a small town outside Pittsburgh, PA. When he's not working, he's either on the playground with his son, Haven; or he's having fun practicing mixed marital arts, yoga, rock climbing, roller-blading, or any other adventurous, athletic activity he has the chance to do.
- Author(s)Weston Lyon
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.