All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs humans interact more often and more intimately with computers, and as computational systems become an ever more important element of our society, playing roles in education, the production of culture and goods, and management, it is inevitable that we should seek to interact with these systems in ways that take advantage of our powerful emotional capabilities. Creating Synthetic Emotions through Techlogical and Robotic Advancements compiles progressive research in the emerging and groundbreaking fields of artificial emotions, affective computing, and sociable robotics that allow humans to begin the once impossible-seeming task of interacting with robots, systems, devices, and agents. This landmark volume brings together expert international researchers to expound upon these topics as synthetic emotions move toward becoming a daily reality.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight834 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJordi Vallverdu
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.