All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA training manual is a learning tool, typically a booklet that outlines the training for participants. This Infoline takes you through the process of creating a training manual. You will learn how to use information gathered from the needs analysis to understand the needs of training participants, design and present content in the manual, and create a process for revising and updating the manual as needed. Use this Infoline as a map for creating an effective training manual that supports learning and performance.
- Author BiographyJulie Patrick is a learning and performance consultant with JP Learning Associates. Julie has been a trainer, facilitator, and instructional designer since 1992. As a former manager of a corporate university, Julie was responsible for new employee orientation, leadership and management, sales, client training, systems, and administrative training programs. She holds numerous certifications, including DDI, AchieveGlobal, and the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment, and designs and implements training and development solutions that help clients achieve their desired business results. Julie also serves as an in-person and online facilitator for ATD's Master Trainer, Training Certificate, Designing Learning Certificate and Creating New Manager Training Programs Certificate Programs. She also wrote the Infolines Creating Training Manuals and Creative Facilitation Techniques for Training. Julie has a bachelor's degree in business administration and a master's degree in organization development.
- Author(s)Julie Patrick
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInfoline
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight77 g
- Width211 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.