All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporating advice from message design and multimedia research, this practical guide helps trainers plan, produce, edit, and distribute compelling, professional video, using inexpensive or free consumer-grade equipment and software. Paralleling the work process a teacher or trainer would follow, the guide shows how to tell a story that will engage an audience and enables trainers to create instructional videos for a wide variety of uses and traditional and digital media.
- Author BiographyTimothy W. Spannaus is instructional technology program coordinator and senior lecturer at Wayne State University in Detroit. He teaches classes in interactive technologies including web design, multimedia, digital video and message design. In addition he directs the Certificate in University Teaching program.
- Author(s)Tim Spannaus
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight382 g
- Width179 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.