All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreating World Class Red Wine is dedicated to both wine lovers and winemakers, and was written to be enjoyable by both. Why does one bottle of wine retail for only $5.00 while ather sells for $5000? What techniques are used to grow top quality grapes and make the world's best wines? The art and science of Elogy is discussed in an easy to read format from the perspective of the professional winemaker, and is covered in eugh detail to serve as an artistic guide for professional vintners as well as a definitive reference for amateurs. Refined grape growing techniques, crushing regimens, yeast iculation procedures, and fermentation protocols are discussed, followed by malolactic fermentation disciplines, barrel and amphora types, and cellaring processes. The focus is on quality. This work originates from a top-down study of how the finest wines in the world are actually made. Creating World Class Red Wine was written to be a standard practical winemaking reference for the 21st century.
- Author BiographyMark Stanley has been making wine since 1973, professionally since 2002, with McCrea, Salida, Avitino, and Sacred Spring wineries. Prior to that, he built acoustic guitars for 27 years and worked as a musician. Creating World Class Red Wine is his fourth published book.
- Author(s)Mark Stanley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.