All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you create a thriving organizational culture in your church? Churches are committed to a spiritual mission, but it is often the organizational aspects of the church that hinder the mission from moving forward. Cultivating health in the organizational side of church culture requires a thorough understanding of the church's vision, systems, staffing, relationships, and leadership. When the culture is healthy, it delivers consistently healthy outcomes that advance the mission of the church. But when cultures are unhealthy, or worse, toxic, they perpetuate constant dysfunction and derail the church's purpose. In Creating Your Church's Culture, Stephen Blandi gives you the tools and strategies to address the organizational side of your church's culture. You'll learn how to define your culture, activate the Culture Equation, hire staff who fit your culture, and infuse your values into your culture. You'll learn how to create a learning culture, develop effective systems, increase employee and volunteer engagement, measure healthy, and uproot bureaucracy. This practical book is loaded with wisdom and inspiration to improve the organizational aspects of your church's culture.
- Author BiographyStephen is the Lead Pastor of 7 City Church (www.7citychurch.com) in Ft. Worth, Texas. He's a blogger (www.stephenblandino.com), coach, and the author of GO! Starting a Personal Growth Revolution and Creating Your Church's Culture. Stephen is also the author or co-author of several small group curriculums. He holds a Master's in Organizational Leadership and enjoys writing on leadership, personal growth, organizational development, and the local church. Stephen lives in the Ft. Worth area with his wife Karen and their daughter Ashley.
- Author(s)Stephen Blandino
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.