All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to tap the power of the balanced scorecard, for financial services organizations
Designed to help financial services organizations build and implement the strategic management framework kwn as the balanced scorecard, Creating a Balanced Scorecard for a Financial Services Organization is the book you need to ensure accountability, transparency, and risk management in your enterprise. The financial crisis revealed the many shortcomings of the industry, but with this book in hand you can make the most of the mistakes of the past to build a better, stronger business that balances both short- and long-term goals.
Rich in the latest theoretical thinking and incorporating case studies that show the balanced scorecard system in action, the book covers both financial and n-financial performance perspectives in one comprehensive volume. Written by two leading practitioners with years of real-life experience, the book is the definitive step-by-step guide to implementing the balanced scorecard throughout your organization, aligning your whole business with your strategic goals. * Includes everything you need to improve performance transparency, accountability, governance procedures, risk management, and more for financial services organizations of any kind * Packed with expert advice and case studies that show the ideas presented in action * Written by leading experts who have successfully implemented the balanced scorecard system in their own companies
Accessible and in-depth, Creating a Balanced Scorecard for a Financial Services Organization is the book you need to improve your business.
- Author BiographyNaresh Makhijani is an influential management consultant specializing in strategy management, execution and aligned techologies, based in Jakarta. He is coauthor of the books Balanced Scorecard in Asia and Aligning People to Strategic Goals.
In 1995, Naresh was the first consultant in Asia to implement Balanced Scorecard with Management Cockpit following in 1999. Since then he has implemented over 100 Balanced Scorecards in over 20 industries across 10 countries on three continents.
He has implemented Balanced Scorecard for over 18 organizations in financial services in Asia including government ministries, deposit insurance agencies, development banks, private and state banks, insurance companies, finance companies and stock clearing agencies. He has been educated in Asia, Europe and USA.
James Creelman is a management author, educator and practitioner specializing in the Balanced Scorecard and related Enterprise Performance Management disciplines. He had written 22 books or reports including More with Less: Maximizing Value in the Public Sector, which he coauthored with Bernard Marr; and Mastering Business in Asia: Succeeding with the Balanced Scorecard, which he coauthored with Naresh Makhijani.
James leads Balanced Scoredcard-related workshops and seminars throughout the world. He is presently working within the office of strategy management at the Ministry of Works, Bahrain.
- Author(s)James Creelman,Naresh Makhijani
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight524 g
- Width169 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65