All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany organizations are investing large sums of money in employing external and internal coaching and are increasingly under pressure to show a demonstrable return on this investment. Creating a Coaching Culture will help client coaching companies to: create a coaching culture where coaching is part of how things are done internally and with stakeholders create the right integrated mix of coaching done by line managers, internal specialized coaches and external coaches kw how to combine individual and team coaching and connect both to the organizational change agenda kw how to harvest the organizational learning from the thousands of coaching conversations Unless coaches and coaching houses are able to link their offerings to these major concerns they will struggle to be effective in the future market place.
- Author BiographyPeter Hawkins is founder and emeritus chairman of Bath Consultancy Group and Professor of Leadership at Henley Business School, UK, as well a leading coach, consultant, writer and researcher in organisational strategy, leadership, creating a coaching culture, and team and board development. He is author of several books on coaching, supervision, leadership team coaching and leadership.
- Author(s)Peter Hawkins
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleCoaching in Practice
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight356 g
- Width61 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.