All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe goal of the comprehensive trauma center (CTC) is to help survivors and/or victims re-empower themselves, restore wholeness and meaning, and integrate the trauma(s) they have experienced into their lives so that they are longer at the mercy of those external events. The CTCs described in this book vary in type and form but seek to provide a variety of services to victims and/or survivors by complementing and coordinating services with existing programs.
- Author(s)Lasse A. Nurmi,Mary Beth Williams
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2010
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleSpringer Series on Stress and Coping
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight806 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2001
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.