Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionOrganizations that prioritize environmental, health, and safety (EHS) issues are well placed to attract better customers, better talent, and today's growing number of socially responsible investors. But, to gain these benefits, companies must choose the right sustainability strategies, and then manage and measure them well. Now, leading business sustainability consultant Peter Soyka offers a complete and actionable guide to driving greater value through sustainability. In Creating a Sustainable Organization, Soyka bridges the disparate worlds of the EHS/sustainability professional and the investor/analyst. Readers will learn what the evidence says about linkages between sustainability and value...how to manage key stakeholder relationships influencing corporate response to EHS and social equity issues...how to effectively manage sustainability throughout the business...how to evaluate sustainability posture and performance from the standpoint of external investors and internal management...how to maximize the influence of organizational actors focused on sustainability, and much more. This book will be invaluable for all environmental, health, and safety decision-makers and professionals concerned with improving sustainability and value; for executives and strategists seeking long-term competitive advantage; for stock analysts evaluating potential investments; and for researchers and MBA candidates currently studying the techniques and potential of corporate sustainability.
- Author BiographyPeter A. Soyka, President of Soyka & Company, LLC, is a highly experienced and respected sustainability and environmental management consultant. A recognized expert working at the intersection of EHS and finance, he specializes in helping companies identify and overcome the obstacles to sustainable business success. Soyka brings a substantial track record of innovative thinking and success in devising creative solutions to the most challenging environmental/business management problems, and in translating new ideas into approaches, tools, and techniques that produce real results. Much of his recent work has involved identifying and capturing the financial and other organizational benefits of proactive environmental management and sustainability practices.
- Author(s)Peter A. Soyka
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication25/01/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight522 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.