All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor many people, creating and updating a personal website has become a fun and enjoyable hobby, and with the free, user-friendly WordPress software, you can make your own personal and professional website in time at all. This practical how-to book shows you step by step exactly what to do. From choosing a theme and layout to adding text, hyperlinks, images, and videos, this book-and the software from WordPress-explains everything necessary for creating and finalizing your website and going live. The book is suitable for computers with Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and Mac OS X.
- Author BiographyStudio Visual Steps is a team of experienced professionals dedicated to producing useful and informative technology titles.
- Author(s)Studio Visual Steps
- PublisherVisual Steps B.V
- Date of Publication17/08/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationUithoorn
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintVisual Steps B.V
- Weight818 g
- Width196 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.74Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.