All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides highly practical information for teachers looking to develop and maintain an inclusive classroom and school.The issue of inclusion is an important one for teachers of children in the early years through to young adulthood. At an individual level each child, regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability or family background, should have the opportunity to fulfil their educational potential. At a whole school level, a good school will have an inclusive ethos, dealing effectively with prejudice, stereotyping, name calling and other forms of bullying. Intrinsically education rests on inclusive values. This book will unpack all these sensitive and wide ranging aspects of inclusion using an accessible, practical and n-threatening approach.This highly practical series contains a wide range of books of importance to teachers, trainees and NQTs. Each book is packed with ready-to-use activities to be used in the classroom. They are quick and easy to dip into: each technique is presented on the left-hand page, and the facing right-hand page shows a practical activity to put that technique into practice.
- Author BiographyMal Leicester is a retired professor of Education.
- Author(s)Mal Leicester
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/08/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleIdeas in Action
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNetwork Continuum Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.