All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book includes plentiful screenshots, text boxes summarizing important points, examples from across the social sciences, and questions at the end of each chapter. In addition, a sample dataset will be available online for students to download and use for all the examples and exercises throughout the text.
- Author BiographyRobert McGrath is a Professor of Psychology at Fairleigh Dickinson University. He maintains an active research program in methodology, measurement and assessment, and professional issues in psychology. He has authored over 150 publications and presentations, including the book Quantitative Models in Psychology. He has received a number of awards for his research, including the Society for Personality Assessment's Martin Mayman Award for distinguished contribution to the literature in personality assessment. Dr. McGrath is a member of the American Psychological Association Council of Representatives, and has even been a candidate for president of the APA. He lost. When not occupied otherwise, he has also helped found two community organizations in his home town of Warwick NY addressing issues of land preservation and environmental sustainability.
- Author(s)Robert E. McGrath
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.