Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1999 European higher education has been engaged in the most radical reform of its 900 years of history. This volume brings together a group of higher education researchers across Europe and looks into the implementation of the Bologna Process in the countries often attributed a peripheral status. In addition to cultural and political issues, the volume pays particular attention to the role of students as well as the changing position of the intellectuals under its impact.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2007
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleHigher Education Dynamics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1020 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byVoldemar Tomusk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2006. 2nd printing 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.