All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionCreating the Joyful Writer is a teacher resource based on holistic education for those educators who want to go beyond traditional approaches but do t kw how. In this book, emphasis is placed on the whole person (intellectual, physical, social, emotional, spiritual, and environmental) rather than the intellectual way of kwing. Written in an easy-to-read format, the book provides a holistic approach that fosters creativity and joy in the production of written expression.
- Author BiographySusan A. Schiller, Ph.D., is a professor of English and member of the graduate faculty at Central Michigan University, where she teaches composition, American literature, film studies, and English education.
- Author(s)Susan A. Schiller
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/08/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.