All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionKEY SELLING POINTS 1. MAJESTERIAL: Lavishly illustrated with approximately 100 images, Creation and Transformation is the most comprehensive book of Inuit art published to date. 2. WORLD CLASS: Canada's oldest civic art institution, the Winnipeg Art Gallery celebrates its 100th anniversary in 2012, so there will be much attention on its collection throughout the year. There are 11,000 Inuit pieces in their collection, making it the largest and most diverse in the world. 3. AUTHENTIC: The text includes commentary from the artists themselves, t just art historians. 4. INTERNATIONAL APPEAL: There is strong interest in Inuit Art in Europe and there are many European collectors who will want to have this book in their library.
- Author BiographyDarlene Coward Wight has curated over 70 group and solo exhibitions of Inuit Art at the Winnipeg Art Gallery and has been published in numerous articles and 18 exhibition catalogues. She lives in Winnipeg, MB.
- Author(s)Darlene Coward Wight
- PublisherDouglas & McIntyre Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDouglas & McIntyre Publishing Group
- Out-of-print date20/12/2013
- Content Note100 photographs
- Weight1542 g
- Width230 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.