All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an analysis of the major tenets of evolution, creation, and intelligent design, and offers a new comprehensive biblically-based viewpoint of the fossil record, evolutionary theory, and of the relationship between creation and science.
- Author BiographyDr. Matthew R. McClure received his B.S. degree at Lamar University, and his M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Zoology at Texas A&M University. His specialities include Marine Biology, Systematic Zoology, and Population Genetics. Dr. McClure has taught college biology for more than two decades. His scientific publications include discoveries of two new species of crustaceans, and he is also a published cartoonist whose works have appeared in The Chronicle Review, Community College Week, The Amatyc Review, and Tropical Fish Hobbyist. Dr. McClure is a Christian and lay minister, crediting God for the knowledge and wisdom required to be an effective author. He lives with his beautiful wife, three children, plenty of fish, and a random assortment of quadrupeds.
- Author(s)Matthew R McClure
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.45Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.