All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionCreative Activities for Teaching Pupils with English as an Additional Language is a unique collectiof 150 enjoyable and inspiring games and activities to help support learners of English as an Additional Language (EAL) in the inclusive classroom. This bank of ideas will support you in helping newly arrived pupils settle into their class and school, and are easy to integrate into your planning to support your learners across the curriculum. Designed with busy teachers in mind, the Classroom Gems series draws together an extensive selection of practical, tried-and-tested, off-the-shelf ideas, games and activities, guaranteed to transform any lesson or classroom in an instant. Easily navigable, allowing you to choose the right activity quickly and easily, these invaluable resources are guaranteed to save you time and are a must-have tool to plan, prepare and deliver first-rate lessons.
- Author BiographyMaggie Websteris Senior Lecturer in Primary Education at Edge Hill University and is a Course Leader for Children's Development and Learning. She can be seen on Teachers TV delivering a lecture about English as an additional language and has worked as a Bilingual Support Tutor, a Literacy Consultant and a class teacher working with pupils with English as an additional language.
- Author(s)Maggie Webster
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication22/09/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleClassroom Gems
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight344 g
- Width143 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.