All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreatives are taught the rules of design by mentors and professors. We are told what to do and how to do it. Follow the rules and color within the lines, they say. Only use two fonts on a page and don't make your logo too complicated, they say. It's time for us to tell them to shove it. Creative Anarchy explains and explores both rule-following and rule-breaking design. It includes tips to throw design caution to the wind, designers' stories with galleries of work, and creative exercises to help push your designs to the next level. Creative Anarchy is about great design and awesome ideas. You'll find sections specifically devoted to designing logos, posters, websites, publications, advertising and more.
- Author BiographyDenise Bosler is a graphic designer, illustrator, and professor of Communication Design at Kutztown University, Kutztown, PA. For the last fifteen years, Denise has focused her design work on print collateral, product packaging, and identity development in both print and digital projects. She has produced numerous award-winning logo and packaging designs featuring hand rendered and custom type.
- Author(s)Denise Bosler
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHow Design Books
- Content Note100
- Weight907 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.98Trending at AU $78.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.