Creative Bible Lessons in Revelation: 12 Futuristic Sessions on Never-ending Worship by Randy Southern (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.19Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWas the book of Revelation penned by the crazy uncle in the family of Bible writers? You try to convince yourself that the apostle john is just ather New Testament writer--kindly, gentle, loving. You kw...rmal. But he's just so weird! Most of the time you have idea what John is talking about in his revelation. When you must interact with his wild, otherworldly book, you escape as soon as you can to familiar, saner Bible texts. Like Matthew's Gospel or one of Paul's letters--after all, they straight-up tell you what Jesus did and what you should do! Yet Creative Bible Lessons in Revelation will quickly convince you and your students that St. John wasn't so much a crazy guy as he was a visionary, inspirational, and worshipful guy! And you don't have to subscribe to any pre- or post-eschatology theory in order to learn all sorts of good stuff from the apostle. So while these 12 sessions--complete and ready-to-teach--won't help your students identify who the antichrist is or give them the coordinates of Armageddon's opening salvos, they will, however, acquaint your youth group with the mysterious nature of Revelation, then demonstrate how these apocalyptic principles actually provide practical application for us today. Here's what's inside every session: -Detailed overviews for clear, convenient prepping. -Intriguing activities and games-with-a-point that introduce that session's topic. -Hardcore Bible studies and provocative questions that trigger dialogue in both large and small groups. -Application exercises that translate John's visions into practical, attainable actions and attitudes for students' daily lives. Plus, you'll get these bonuses: -Let's Get Theological--lite intros to the various interpretations of the reactions to the events Revelation predicts -More More More--helpful supplements to activities and discussions -Worthy of Worship--top-drawer suggestions for turning ordinary youth meetings into extraordinary times of praising God. Questions about the future lurk in everyone's minds--especially in the minds of teenagers. Now is your chance to explore the book of Revelation with your students--to glimpse at the never-ending worship to come, to grab hold of God's promises and his mercy, and to bring some ease to troubled hearts.
- Author BiographyRandy Southern is a freelance writer with more than 50 books to his credit. A former product developer for Cook Communications and editor for Scripture Press, Randy lives with his wife, Ann, and their three children in Mount Prospect, Illinois.
- Author(s)Randy Southern
- Date of Publication18/07/2003
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleCreative Bible Lessons
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 8
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteB & W line
- Weight376 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.