All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
About this product
- Description30-day training program will measurably increase your creativity in just 15 minutes a day The only book for creative professionals that provides an actionable, trackable process for increasing creativity as well as a mechanism to measure your creative output after the 30-day immersive training experience. Explore what creativity is and isn't and learn how to generate ideas in greater quantity and quality. Self-progressed, fun, 30-day training program. Creative Boot Camp is a 30-day creative training program that will increase the quantity and quality of your ideas. The book begins by exploring what creativity is and isn't, how we can train ourselves to improve our own ideation, and what steps we need to take to generate more ideas and better ideas for our creative selves, our creative projects, our creative businesses, and our creative lives. Like any muscle, creativity requires repetitive and challenging exercise to grow. The 30-day program provides an escalation of creative exercises that test our problem-solving prowess and train us to overcome the obstacles that inhibit ideation. The program tests regularly, both in idea quantity and quality, to ensure we are on track with our boot camp goals. But unlike the gym, these exercises aren't to be dreaded. They are light, fun, and take 10-15 minutes max. By the end of the 30-day boot camp, readers will see noticeable improvement in the quantity and quality of their ideas.
- Author BiographyStefan Mumaw is the Creative Director and Purveyor of All That Rocks at Callahan Creek, a Kansas City-based ad agency. He has written five books, the most recent being Chasing the Monster Idea, which examines the characteristics shared between truly monstrous creative ideas. Previously, he co-authored Caffeine for the Creative Team and Caffeine for the Creative Mind with Wendy Lee Oldfield, along with Redesigning Websites and Simple Websites. He has spoken at numerous creative industry gatherings over the years and has been known to embarrass himself and those around him if given the opportunity.
- Author(s)Stefan Mumaw
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Riders Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width161 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.