Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe book aims to counter the rmative functioning of creativity in contemporary capitalism with a plethora of alternatives to radical creative practices. In the first part, titled Creative Capitalism , five authors analyze the forms of contemporary capitalism: on the one hand, there are new ways of working which include flexibility, mobility, and especially precarity; on the other, there are new forms of recovery and accumulation. In the second part, titled Multitudius Creativities: Radicalities and Alterities , the book reflects on more automous creative experiments in the world. The third part, titled Creativity, New Techlogies, and Networks , analyses the issues related to the work of creative capitalism and the possible resistance within the digital and collaborative platforms.
- Author BiographyGiuseppe Cocco is professor of political theory at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ). Barbara Szaniecki is professor in the faculty of design at the Superior School of Industrial Design, State University of Rio de Janeiro.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication21/08/2015
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note5 black & white halftones, 4 tables, 2 graphs
- Weight558 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byBarbara Szaniecki,Giuseppe Cocco
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.