All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume focuses on the more creative jobs available in the fashion industry, such as accessories, costume, textile design, make-up artists, and colourists. Creative Careers in Fashion is full of practical information on how the industry works, how to find out about jobs, how to gain experience, and other opportunities. It also features advice from artists who have already found success in this highly competitive world. This comprehensive and practical guide is an invaluable tool for anyone interested in developing a creative career in fashion.
- Author BiographyDebbie Hartsog is a former model with the internationally renowned Ford Modeling Agency. She is also a successful teacher of modeling classes, and a fashion show producer.
- Author(s)Debbie Hartsog
- PublisherAllworth Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date17/08/2013
- Content Note75 black & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.