All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $16.21Free postage
- AU $16.27Free postage
- AU $17.78Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA powerful and inspiring book from the founders of IDEO, the award-winning design firm, on unleashing the creativity that lies within each and every one of us. Too often, companies and individuals assume that creativity and invation are the domain of the 'creative types'. But two of the foremost experts in invation, design and creativity on the planet show us that each and every one of us is creative. In an entertaining and inspiring narrative that draws on countless stories from their work at IDEO, and with many of the world's top companies and design firms, David and Tom Kelley identify the principles and strategies that will allow us to tap into our creative potential in our work lives, and in our personal lives, allow us to think outside the box in terms of how we approach and solve problems. 'Creative Confidence' is a book that will help each of us be more productive and successful in our lives and in our careers.
- Author BiographyDAVID KELLEY is the founder of IDEO, one of the world's leading innovation and design firms, as well as the creator of the d.school at Stanford University. TOM KELLEY is the a Partner at IDEO, and the author of the bestselling The Art of Innovation and The Ten Faces of Innovation.
- Author(s)David Kelley,Tom Kelley
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Collins
- Weight290 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.