All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreative Cross-Disciplinary Entrepreneurship responds to educational demands created through dramatic changes in the nature of business, by describing how to develop a cross-disciplinary curriculum in Entrepreneurship that further increases students' kwledge base in specific areas of interest and the development of an 'entrepreneurial mindset.'
- Author BiographyDianne H. B. Welsh is the Hayes Distinguished Professor of Entrepreneurship, Founding Director of the North Carolina Entrepreneurship Center, and Founding Director of the Entrepreneurship Cross-Disciplinary Program at The University of North Carolina at Greensboro, USA. She holds a PhD in Management from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA, and is a recognized scholar in entrepreneurship, family business, and franchising with six books and over 150 publications.
- Author(s)Dianne H.B. Welsh
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/12/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight248 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.