Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned with cat lovers in mind, this entertaining and inspirational book features the many qualities of cats and the lessons in creativity that can be learned from them. With an ecomy of words, humor, great quotes, and adorable photographs, the book will encourage the reader to follow the lead of the cat. Each individual has what it takes to come up with something new, whether that is a clever piece of techlogy, a solution to a problem, or a tasty new recipe and this book is sure to inspire the reader to act on their inner invative spirit.
- Author BiographyGail P. Johnston is a professional graphic designer. She is the author of A Rumor of Angels, The Social Cause Diet, and The Wish & the Wonder. She lives in Lafayette, California. Eric P. Nichols is a former broadcast engineer who has used his radio experience for experiments at HIPAS Observatory and HAARP, as well as for designing instrumentation for the UCLA Plasma Physics department. He is the author of The Opus of Amateur Radio Knowledge and Lore, Plasma Dream, and The Spirit of the Craftsman. He lives in North Pole, Alaska. Kate Benjamin is the founder of the online magazine hauspanther and the coauthor of Catification. She lives in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Author(s)Eric P Nichols,Gail P Johnston
- PublisherCupola Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCupola Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width145 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.