All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe proceedings of a seminar held at TWI in September, 1995, focusing on crack arrest philosophy which akwledges that a brittle crack is arrested when it emerges from the critical region. Papers from prestigious researchers presented a critique and assessment of the theory and its application under: Introduction to crack arrest concepts; Recent trends in crack arrest research; Application of crack arrest concepts. Intended for those who have to apply or teach design skills in a technical or engineering context, this resource book defines and explains eight creative thinking techniques and shows how to use and adapt these to solve design problems. Case studies are drawn from a wide range of applications.
- Author(s)B. K. J. Dagger,D. J. Walker,R. Roy
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/07/1991
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight400 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.