All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a wide variety of ideas to spice up training routines, this handbook provides fresh exercises for practicing classical-riding basics. Dressage fundamentals are indispensable for keeping a horse fit and healthy, but forcing them to go through the same movements over and over while working in the arena can lead to boredom. This guide provides upbeat patterns and exercises that take the necessary task of essential schooling and add variety and challenge to everyday workouts, beat the dressage practice blues, and get the job done. Equestrians looking for new tools to add to their training arsenal and those looking to create a supple and gymnasticized horse will delight in this fun collection of practice routines and photographs.
- Author BiographyJulia Kohl is a certified German National Federation trainer who runs a breeding and training stable in Cadolzburg, Germany.
- Author(s)Julia Kohl
- PublisherTrafalgar Square
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationVT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafalgar Square
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width173 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.