All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigating how people and places are connected into the creative ecomy, this volume takes a holistic view of the intersections between community, policy and practice and how they are co-constituted. The role of the creative ecomy and broader cultural policy within community development is problematised and, in a significant addition to work in this area, the concept of 'place' forms a key cross cutting theme. It brings together case studies from the European Union across urban, rural and coastal areas, along with examples from the developing world, to explore tensions in universal and regionally-specific issues. Empirically-based and theoretically-informed, this collection is of particular interest to academics, postgraduates, policy makers and practitioners within geography, urban and regional studies, cultural policy and the cultural/creative industries.
- Author BiographySaskia Warren is Lecturer at the University of Manchester, UK and Phil Jones is Senior Lecturer at the University of Birmingham, UK.
- Author(s)Dr. Phil Jones,Dr. Saskia Warren
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 12 b&w illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.