Creative, Efficient, and Effective Project Management by Ralph L. Kliem (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $82.33Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $142.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreative companies are distinguished by their ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic, changing ecomy. Their products and services stand out in the market, and these companies' ability to be agile and invative is key to their success. Creative, Efficient, and Effective Project Management supplies an in-depth discussion of creativity and its relationship to project management. Specifically, it explains how the tools and techniques of creativity can be used to enhance the five processes executed during a project: defining, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing. Establishing the groundwork for encouraging and sustaining creativity in your projects, the book details the benefits of integrating creativity in projects. It discusses common, and t so common, tools and techniques for developing project management deliverables and identifies the challenges that can arise when using creativity in a project. It also details ten little-kwn facts that can help you overcome the obstacles that often prevent organizations from tapping into the power of creativity in their projects. Each chapter includes a checklist and a case study on the application of the concepts presented. The book also indicates, where applicable, how the topics of discussion relate to the Project Management Institute's (PMI(R)) Project Management Body of Kwledge (PMBOK(R)). Creativity resides in everyone, but for the most part remains untapped. In this book, you will find thoughts, tools, and techniques that will enable you to tap into your team's creative energy and direct it towards achieving your project goals and objectives.
- Author BiographyRalph L. Kliem, PMP, has more than twenty-five years of experience with Fortune 500 firms in the financial and aerospace industries. His vast and varied experience in project and program management includes managing compliance, business continuity, and information technology projects and programs. In addition to being the author of more than 15 books, which have been translated into several languages, he has published more than 200 articles in leading business and information systems publications. Mr. Kliem is an adjunct faculty member of City University in Seattle and a former member of the Seattle Pacific University faculty, an instructor with Bellevue College and Cascadia Community College, and a frequent presenter to the Puget Sound chapter of the Project Management Institute and other professional organizations. He also teaches Project Management Professional (PMP(R)) certification and other project management seminars and workshops in the United States and abroad.
- Author(s)Ralph L. Kliem
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 49 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.