All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining theory with practical examples, Creative English, Creative Curriculum will stimulate students and teachers to be adventurous and creative in their teaching, while covering the mains strands of the Primary National Strategy for English: narrative, n-fiction and poetry. This book: * reflects the new emphases on speaking and listening * contextualises recent changes to the English curriculum, reviewing models of best practice * provides practical examples and research evidence of creative approaches to the teaching of English * considers the cross-curricular aspects in creating a thematic approach to teaching and learning. This book will appeal to both students and practising teachers in the primary school who either wish to implement creative approaches to their English teaching, or are undertaking extended study for a Masters Degree.
- Author BiographyPaul Gardner is the Co-ordinator for Primary English at the University of Bedfordshire, UK.
- Author(s)Paul Gardner
- PublisherDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Note6 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.