All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMake a big impression with small flashes! In this book, Tilo Gockel shows you how to make magic by mastering the use of light. You will learn how to use speedlights to create amazing photographs in any lighting situation. Tilo uses 40 lighting workshops to teach his methods for producing impressive flash shots in portrait, fashion, macro, food, still life, and high-speed photography. The richly illustrated, easy-to-understand workshops are filled with recommendations and instructions for flash setups, detailed lighting diagrams, and tips and tricks for how to achieve the look of high-end studio shots using simple, accessible equipment, even in your own home. Also included is information on the settings that will help you master complex multi-flash situations, as well as tips on how to create cost-effective, self-built accessories. Foreword by Strobist.com's David Hobby.
- Author BiographyTilo Gockel is a photographer and expert in the field of flash lighting. He has published countless articles on photography and image processing in popular magazines (DOCMA, DigitalPHOTO) and has written numerous books. His blog, fotopraxis.net, offers numerous tips and tricks learned from his extensive experience with photography.
- Author(s)Tilo Gockel
- PublisherRocky Nook
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRocky Nook
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight888 g
- Width201 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.