All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fully illustrated guide which describes the skills and techniques involved in flower arranging. It deals with equipment, how to prepare and condition plant material, how to make containers, plaques, swags and garlands, and how to preserve certain plants by various methods.
- Author(s)Jean Taylor
- Date of Publication26/02/1973
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date15/01/1993
- Content Note170 b&w photographs, 75 line drawings, 8 pp colour illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width160 mm
- Height250 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.