Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.33Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionA fully illustrated guide which describes the skills and techniques involved in flower arranging. It deals with equipment, how to prepare and condition plant material, how to make containers, plaques, swags and garlands, and how to preserve certain plants by various methods.
- Author(s)Jean Taylor
- Date of Publication26/02/1973
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date15/01/1993
- Content Note170 b&w photographs, 75 line drawings, 8 pp colour illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width160 mm
- Height250 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.