All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRosettes, medallions, and sinuous running vines are among the motifs inspired by the decorative arts for these 31 original fashions. The designs adapt ornaments from carpets, textiles, wood carvings, paintings, architecture, jewelry, and other sources. Illustrations are printed on only one side of the perforated pages for easy removal and display. Specially designed for experienced colorists, Ornamental Fashions and other Creative Haven(R) coloring books offer an escape to a world of inspiration and artistic fulfillment.
- Author BiographyMing-Ju Sun has worked in fashion advertising as an illustrator, art director, and photographer. Her original illustrations for Garfinckel's department store, along with her original drawings from Dover's Fashions of the First Ladies Coloring Book, are archived at the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History.
- Author(s)Ming-Ju Sun
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleCreative Haven Coloring Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.