All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by vintage printed fabrics from the 1950s and '60s, 31 highly detailed designs provide plenty of coloring variety. Retro motifs include butterflies on a swirling floral background, rag dolls on a patchwork quilt, spaceships in a starry sky, and much more. Pages are perforated and printed on one side only for easy removal and display. Specially designed for experienced colorists, Textile Designs and other Creative Haven(R) adult coloring books offer an escape to a world of inspiration and artistic fulfillment. Each title is also an effective and fun-filled way to relax and reduce stress.
- Author BiographyMarjorie Sarnat isthe author and illustrator of Dover'sbestselling Creative Cats Coloring Book and Owls Coloring Book as well as more than a dozen other books on art and creativity.The Chicago native is an award-winning mixed-media artist whose fanciful coloring book style evolved from her love of patterns, which she developed in the course of her work as a textile designer.
- Author(s)Marjorie Sarnat
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/06/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight218 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.